S. Wright Creative is seeking a part-time graphic designer. We work with a wide range of local and global clients including nonprofit, education, finance, small businesses and more.
This is a part-time, contract position. This is a remote position. Lexington, Kentucky area candidates preferred, but not required. This position will start at approximately 10-15 hours per week at $25 per hour, with the opportunity for growth (based on demonstrated skill and experience). Flexible work schedule.
- Designing assets for social media, websites, and email newsletters
- Designing print and digital collateral like flyers, brochures, invitations and page layouts
- Designing and maintaining WordPress websites
- Utilizing Brand Guides to maintain appropriate brand standards
- Creating cohesive designs for campaigns, maintaining consistency and quality among all design components
- Reviewing items prior to distribution to ensure design quality and prevent errors
- Creating presentation materials
- Designing elements for video productions
- Other graphic elements and creative duties as needed
- 2+ years of design experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficiency working with WordPress
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with Google Docs/Google Sheets
- Outstanding conceptual and visual design skills
- Multi-tasker: Must be able to multitask and thrive in a deadline driven environment.
- Collaborative: Must be able to take constructive feedback well and work collaboratively.
- Self-starter. Must be able to work independently. Most of the work will be done remotely.
- Communication. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with the team and clients.
Should have access and ability to use:
- Personal Computer
- Reliable Internet Access
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PPT
- Google Drive
Please send a resume, cover letter and work samples or portfolio to email@example.com.